Monday, May 18, 2009

So I fell off the face of the earth for a while....

....but I'm back in action now! :)

Yes, I know-I haven't been posting in months. But for those of you who don't know, I'm actually going back to school for a degree in Web Design and Computer Programming. So I've been a bit busy these past few months. But the 18 credit hellish semester is over (yay!) and I can finally get some precious, precious sleep (I love sleep...) and get my craft on! (w00t!)

I do want to show some love to Confusionbomb for keeping up with the blog for me while I was going crazy with the semester and for putting up with me while I was going crazy. Programming is not for the faint at heart, and he was there to hold me when I needed the break from the program that just wouldn't work. (And there were a lot of those this semester.)

In other news, shadowsinthenyte [dot] com is in the works. I'll actually be able to use all of the wonderful HTML to show off what I have in the store and other upcoming items in the future.

I'm also part of the Destructoid Artisans! I love Destructiod. Anyone who has not been to that site has not lived! Check out the other artists there and let them know Shadows sent ya!

And there is a massive backlog of posts I need to do, posts I've been meaning to do, posts I forgot about, posts I started doing and forgot about.....that will all be listed in the next month or so. I'm not making any promises though, but I will try. :)

In the meantime, I am off to craft! I have to do something while I wait for Punch-Out to be released! :3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home